Marguerite Kahrl describes the type of work that P4R does with refugee communities
The following are general activities we are involved in at P4R. Some of them are part of the professional services that we offer, others are side-products of our activity and functional to the former. All our activities are informed by Permaculture Design.
- Permaculture training, projects and workshops for refugee-centred camps, NGOs, INGOs, communities and permaculturists.
- Follow-up & Evaluation activities for camps and communities.
- On-going Mentoring & Technological support.
- Offer an informative website which details our services and contains a database of videos, case studies, people involved, activities that similar organisations are doing in different parts of the world, etc.
- Networking & liaising with local associations, NGO/INGO workers and permaculturists experienced in refugee training.