Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Last updated: (03/01/2010)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms“) carefully before using the https://www.permacultureforrefugees.org website and (the “Service“) operated by My Company (Permaculture for Refugees).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you may not access the Service.
Commitments and users obligations
The user is informed and accepts that access to the present website does not in any way imply the beginning of a commercial relationship with Permaculture for Refugees. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and content without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or in any way that could cause damage or prevent the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is forbidden:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by Antonio Scotti as the legitimate representative of Permaculture for Refugees.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of Permaculture for Refugees as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
- In the use of the website, https://www.permacultureforrefugees.org, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Permaculture for Refugees or of third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the https://www.permacultureforrefugees.org website or that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, the https://www.permacultureforrefugees.org website cannot guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that could produce alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files contained therein, although Permaculture for Refugees put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to Permaculture for Refugees, may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Permaculture for Refugees, the latter assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
What personal data we collect and how we do it
If you wish to donate money through the Service (“Donations“), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your donation including, without limitation, your e-mail address, name, company name, title, credit card number.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content“). You are responsible for obtaining the consent of third parties materials that you publish through the Service. The content that you publish through the Service must be compliant with the philosophy and nature of the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Permaculture for Refugees.
Permaculture for Refugees has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Permaculture for Refugees shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Permaculture for Refugees does not give any guarantee nor is he responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Service, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Terms.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the https://www.permacultureforrefugees.org website.
- The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of the https://www.permacultureforrefugees.org website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Permaculture for Refugees and the users of its telematic services, present in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of BARCELONA.
Conflict resolution platform
We also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link:
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.